top pantry picks
Happy Hump Day everyone! I decided to do a post on my favorite grocery store products! I always make sure I have these in my pantry or fridge:
- Trader Joes Edamame: They are already fully cooked so I can just pop them in the microwave for a quick snack. I could munch on them all day! I love adding a dash of cayenne pepper for some zing!
- Lara Bars: My favorite flavor is definitely cherry pie because I love the tartness of the cherries. But honestly I can't say I have tasted a flavor that I haven't liked! They are filling, delicious, and made out of simple wholesome ingredients. Always good to have on hand when you need a filling energy snack.
- Trader Joes Coconut Oil: I love cooking with coconut oil because of the flavor and health benefits. I also use it in all my baking and even add some to my black coffee in the morning. It is definitely something good to have on hand.
- Siggi's Yogurt: I am new to this one! I've always jumped around trying different yogurt brands. I have always preferred greek yogurt because of its thickness but I really think this is even better. Its super creamy, thick, and has simple ingredients, no artificial sweeteners and plenty of protein. I also love to use the plain yogurt flavor as a healthy replacement for sour cream or mayonnaise based dips.
- Banza Pasta: Last but not least, one of my favorite picks. This pasta is solely made from chickpeas. It has way more protein than normal pasta and less carbs. It still has the same taste and texture of pasta so I don't feel like I'm missing out!
If you haven't tried some of these I highly encourage you to check them out! And if you like them you can keep them stocked in your pantry too ready for whenever you need them. Let me know what you think and if you have any pantry staples or favs please share!